[Asterisk-Users] X100P installed OK, after added TDM400P Asterisk would no longer start

Angus Comber angus at iteloffice.com
Sat Jun 4 15:20:47 MST 2005

This is what I have:

# Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV H Board 1"
fxoks=1
fxoks=2
fxoks=3
# channel 4, WCTDM, inactive.

# Span 2: WCFXO/0 "Wildcard X101P Board 1"
fxsks=5

# Global data

loadzone = us
defaultzone = us

Which from your response appears correct.

Could it have confused the cards?  If I swap them in the config might that
work?

Angus