[Asterisk-Users] X100P installed OK, after added TDM400P Asterisk would no longer start

Ralf Schlatterbeck ralf at zoo.priv.at
Sat Jun 4 12:30:47 MST 2005

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 07:57:36PM +0100, Angus Comber wrote:
> But I have just added a TDM400P card (specifically a TDM30B) and now
> problems.
>
> Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400 R Rev H (4 module)
> wcfxs
> Running ztcfg: ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22) Did
> you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling and that
> FXO interfaces use FXS signalling
>
>                                            [FAILED]

You have FXS modules (to attach analogue phones), the driver already
tells you, you probably have configured wrong signalling in
/etc/zaptel.conf, for an FXS module it should have somthing like:

fxoks=1-8

(the numbers depend on how many modules you have, so you should have 1-3
I guess)

Ralf
--
Ralf Schlatterbeck