[Asterisk-Users] SNOM extension lights programmable, eg. based on asterisk variable setting?

Bruno.Voigt at ic3s.de Bruno.Voigt at ic3s.de
Sat Jun 4 01:52:48 MST 2005

Hi all,

I've programmed on a SNOM function key the destination "**77"
which in my extension plan reprograms/toggles an asterisk DB variable
which I use in the extension plan for some call routing decisions.

I would like the SNOM extension light to permanently
reflect the current toggle status of my application logic/asterisk DB
variable.

Is something like that possible to do in Asterisk/stable or CVS?

Or would it be possible to realize this via sipsak etc.?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated..

TIY,
Bruno