[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Karl J. Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Fri Jun 3 14:04:21 MST 2005

Let's clear this up once and for all...

FIRST OFF:

It was *>NOT<* a credit card purchase, so that argument is totally invalid.
Company check, delivered in person on Monday, and they do clear next-day.

Federal Law mandates that a check clear within 24 hours in-state or out of
state.  Should your financial institutions policy be different, get it in
writing and send it to the US Attorney General.  I believe that legislation
passed late 2004, October / November if I'm not mistaken.

SECONDLY:

After I was told that IT HAD SHIPPED is when I purchased the plane tickets.
If I recall correctly I think that was Tuesday.

AND FURTHERMORE:

It was shipped to the WRONG address...  They shipped to the Bill-To address
instead of the Ship-To address without even making a phone call or sending
an e-mail expressing concern or reluctance to send it to the Ship-To address.

SUMMARY:

Their technical support is AWESOME, went WAAAY above the call of duty.
I've ordered small things in the past personally, and everything went fine.

BUT!  If you're a business, and you want to deal with someone who knows how
to do business with businesses, you're probably best to look elsewhere and
pay the extra $$$ for things like NET Terms, prompt shipments, and reliable
shipping practices.

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling