[Asterisk-Users] Call parking on Polycom 500 doesn't transfer, stays on hold

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Fri Jun 3 13:50:07 MST 2005

Let me just take off my stupid hat -- I figured it out. USER ERROR!!

Polycom apparently has you hit Transfer, the extension to send it to
(700) and send.  When you hear the number of the park, you have to hit
transfer again, not just hang up.  Not sure why, but it works, and as
long as I know how to do it, I can smile again :)

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com