[Asterisk-Users] 4 port BRI options ?

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Fri Jun 3 08:18:29 MST 2005

Hi Remco,

It should be possible that way. A few caveats:

- Gain settings (also on your PRI/BRI lines) are crucial for faxing - set it
too loud and the handshake will fail, set it too soft and the fax will fail
after a certain amount of time. Quality of ATA's is also very important with
this.

- Make sure your box has enough horsepower to cover all the interrupts!

Florian