[Asterisk-Users] How to use same h323-conf-id in incoming and outgoing legs?

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Fri Jun 3 04:55:34 MST 2005

Hello,

I am pretty new with Asterisk and I am using it as an H323 gateway.I
would like to keep the same h323-conf-id in the outgoing leg as in the
incoming leg.
So far I have only tried inaccessnetworks' oh323 module, but I think
this is a more generic issue. My extensions.conf is pretty simple:

[oh323_context]
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(oh323/${EXTEN},30,tr)

So my question is the following. It seems to me like Dial means start a
new call. Is there some way to just forward an incoming call, in my case
to some other H323 gateway?

thank you

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.