[Asterisk-Users] PAP2-NA with Panasonic KX-TD1232 CE

Zlatko Mesaros aureliusm at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 04:47:49 MST 2005

Hello,

We use Asterisk with PAP2 and today we connected the FXS ports of PAP2
to CO ports of our Panasonic KX-TD1232. Problem is that Panasonic
doesn't ring - that is doesn't ring every time the PAP2 is ringing.

When we reset either Asterisk or the PAP2 it usually rings, but after
couple of minutes it stops and only the automatic operator is answering
- after 2 rings.

We tried changing the impedance of PAP2 FXS port, the frequency and
shape of ring - but it didn't help.

Also - is there a way to increase the number of rings after which the
automatic operator answers?

Any ideas?

Zlatko