[Asterisk-Users] Newbie MP3Player() cmd questions

Henry Junior henryjunior at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:59:22 MST 2005

If there is anyone on this list running Asterisk 1.0.7 beta 3 under
10.4.1 can you please tell me if you are able to execute the Asterisk
cmd MP3Player(filename)

I can't figure out how to get a working MP3 player to trigger the
audiofile when I replace filename with an actual path to a file.
Basically, when I put an OSX compiled version of MPG123 in /usr/bin
Asterisk will not startup.

I've now installed SoX but can't figure out how to tell it to become
my default MP3 player.  Any help/suggestions in solving this would be
greatly appreciated.