[Asterisk-Users] CVS HEAD won't compile for me

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 08:49:04 MST 2005

> Jeff Heath wrote:
> > I checked out CVS HEAD today and tried to compile
> it with no luck,

It happened to me and I have seen it happen to many
people when they upgrade their Asterisk. I came to
conclude that it depends on the versions of each of
Zaptel, libpri, and Asterisk. So Asterisk might not
compile if you install a certain zaptel or libpri
version and compile fine with other version.

Chawki