[Asterisk-Users] trunk timing on 2.6.x

Raul Elizondo (wizardteam) rauleli at wizardteam.com
Thu Jun 2 08:41:46 MST 2005

>Unless something about your setup is causing data corruption of some
>kind, then I don't think the O/S or kernel has anything to do with this.
>
>It appears that one side is using CVS-HEAD, and sending trunktimestamps,
>and the other side is using stable, which doesn't understand them.  So,
>you need to turn off trunktimestamps on the CVS-HEAD box.
>
>-SteveK

Actually, both are downloaded from CVS using "cvs -r -v1-0 ..." but they
show different versions

2.6.x: Connected to Asterisk CVS-v1-0-06/02/05-01:38:53
2.4.x: Connected to Asterisk CVS-HEAD-06/02/05-00:37:18

i just copied the source tree from the 2.4.x and compiled in the 2.6.x, and
now it is working.

Thanks for the hing SteveK

regards,

-=Raul=-