[asterisk-users] Reccomendations for connecting to 3-4 PSTN lines?

Ivan Fetch voip at IvanFetch.com
Thu Jun 2 07:53:18 MST 2005

Hello - thanks for your reply,

   I think the T1 card and channel bank will be a bit to expensive for
this time around (5 phones and 3 PSTNs); do you have specific
gateway devices you have used and are happy with?

Thanks - Ivan.