[Asterisk-Users] trunk timing on 2.6.x

Raul Elizondo (wizardteam) rauleli at wizardteam.com
Thu Jun 2 03:07:57 MST 2005

Two asterisk, one in a 2.4.x and another one in a 2.6.x are connection ok
using IAX, before i upgraded one of them (the one with 2.6.x) Trunk was
working ok.  Since i upgraded the one that its now 2.6.x, i m getting this
message:

chan_iax2.c:5067 socket_read: meta trunk cmd 1 received, I only understand 0
(perhaps the remote side is sending trunk timestamps?)

..and no sound comming from the 2.4.x while trunk=yes.  It is a FC3, and
zaptel was compiled sing "make linux26" and udev configured as mentioned in
README.udev from zaptel directory.  This fedora is working fine with a few
sip hardphones and a TDM22B, which should handle the timing instead of using
ztdummy, as i m doing it the other asterisk with 2.4.x.

Haven't tried meetme yet, but at least with trunk=yes it is giving me that
message constantly while both asterisk are bridged using IAX.

Any suggestion?