[Asterisk-Users] CVS HEAD won't compile for me

Jeff Heath jheath1 at optonline.net
Wed Jun 1 18:11:16 MST 2005

I checked out CVS HEAD today and tried to compile it with no luck, so
then I checked out the stable version and compiled it successfully.  I'm
99% sure that I'm not missing anything and that I'm following the
instructions correctly (I'm no guru, but I've compiled lots of programs
successfully).

My question is this:  is it fairly common that the CVS HEAD version
won't compile?  Before I start digging deeper and troubleshooting, I
want to make sure that it wasn't just something broken in the program
and it didn't compile because it shouldn't compile.

TIA,

Jeff Heath