[Asterisk-Users] pbx -> fiber -> network media converter -> wifi -> network media converter -> fiber -> pbx ???

Ben Dugdale ben at apachecounty.net
Wed Jun 1 07:35:32 MST 2005

Thanks for your reply.

I wouldn't expect more than half a dozen concurrent calls.  Also, we can do the
bridge with proxims if needed (not the model with a telco t1 broken out).

The reason I ask about the media converters is to save the trouble having to
interface an * box to each Definity.

--
Ben Dugdale <ben at apachecounty.net>
Network Administrator