[Asterisk-Users] MOH Jittery Voice

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Wed Jun 1 06:24:44 MST 2005

Are you using custom music files?  If so, how did you transfer them to
the box?
If you transferred via FTP, you need to be sure you set the tranfer type
to Binary before sending.
Tranferring using ASCII has always hosed mp3 files for me on the * box.
The net result being similar to your description.

Are you using the MOH definition that has normal volume?

Thanks,
Wiley