[Asterisk-Users] Dynamic IAX Server

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 00:49:12 MST 2005

Hi:

I read many documents and I posted my question several
times here without luck. I hope someone can help now
please. Here is an example to demonstarte my problem:

Suppose you manage the FWD server, how do you define
an IAX client behind nat so he can receive calls from
FWD.

NAT client would register with FWD to let it know how
to locate it. I just don't see how FWD finds the nat
client. How is that translated in terms of IAX.conf
contexts and what FWD dial in extensions.conf file.

Regards;
Chawki