[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 - Disappearing Clock - SOLVED

Jonathan userlists at paperwork.com
Fri Jul 29 18:22:56 MST 2005

Just another "me too" here as well. It doesn't seem to make a difference
what NTP server we use, but I've seen this on all of our 7960s as well.
I haven't been able to track down the issue, though I haven't spent a
huge amount of time on it. I know the users would really love me to
figure it out, though, as they really miss their clocks.

Jonathan / -d