[Asterisk-Users] new TDM04B

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Jul 29 12:18:05 MST 2005

Hi,

months back I got a TDM02B put it in my box and works great.

I got a new (today) TDM04B put it in the same box (2 cards total)
and the boot procedure found the new hardware.

After boot I changed my /etc/zaptel.conf to be aware of the new channels
5 -8.

I have serial ports disabled, sound disabled, USB disabled, not running x.

The asterisk version I was running was HEAD from April 2 2005.

The card is not recognixed. when I run ztcfg -vvvv it gives

Zaptel Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 03: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)
Channel 05: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 05)
Channel 06: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 06)
Channel 07: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 07)
Channel 08: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 08)

6 channels configured.

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 5: Invalid argument (22)
Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?

My two cards are 02B and 04B.

My zaptel.conf is:
# TDM02B
fxsks=3-4