[Asterisk-Users] How to compare VOIP providers

PROTANUSA at aol.com PROTANUSA at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 20:37:44 MST 2005

When evaluating inbound VOIP call service providers, what's the "industry
standard" or criteria that we would ask for from each provider in order to
evaluate a specific provider's:
    *   quality of inbound service as it relates to overall call quality
(from a user experience perspective)
    *   call completion success rate as a % of all calls initiated
.....so that we can compare one provider's service objectively to another
providers service?

Would the same industry standard/criteria be used to compare outbound call
providers?