[Asterisk-Users] Can you caculate with me?

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Thu Jul 28 13:49:56 MST 2005

Geoff Manning wrote:

>>I get .31$.  Where did you all go to school?  Is there a connection
>>charge?

Strewth! This thread is lasting, isn't it.
What about: 930/60 = 15.5  ~= 16 minutes (ie: or part thereof)

16 * 0.0189 = 0.3024

sigh.

The point is, was there 1 call lasting 930 seconds, or were there
multiple calls, some shorter than 60 seconds (ie: mis-connection) but
being billed the full 60 seconds.

We really need to see the itemised billing before we should bother to
argue any more about precision or correctness.

my $0.0200

:-)

Zoltan

>???????????