[Asterisk-Users] How to adjust codec voice detection? Changin RxGain does not help me...

Alexandre Leclerc aleclerc at ipso.ca
Thu Jul 28 09:43:13 MST 2005

Hi,

Problem: When talking to someone (from pstn) and this person is not
talking loud, the voice is cut by Asterisk. I tried increase RxGain but
it changed nothing (was talking louder but voice still cut.) I use XLite
as soft phone.

I think this is probably a codec setting... but how do I check that on
server side?

I just don't know what to do. All works fine (asteriskathome) but I
always have problems about the sound being not enought loud and being
cut (as if it was voice detection... but not working properly.)

Thanks for any help.

--
Alexandre Leclerc