[Asterisk-Users] CDR disposition field always says ANSWERED on inbound calls

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu Jul 28 08:13:22 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm using a beronet momoBRI so I had to bristuff my Asterisk 1.0.7 but
the patches do not touch cdr.c in the asterisk code.
My inbound context is:

[inbound_menu]
include => internals  ; very strange: include doesn't work!!!
exten => _X.,1,DigitTimeout(2)
exten => _X.,2,Answer
exten => _X.,3,NoOp(DS:${DIALSTATUS})  ; my debug purpose
exten => _X.,4,Background(fga_main_menu)
exten => _X.,5,Background(3-sec-pause)
exten => _X.,6,Background(fga_main_menu)
exten => _X.,7,Hangup

exten => 101,1,Macro(interni,${PIPPO},${RING_TIME})

The Macro executes a Dial command....so nothing strange.

The outbound calls and internal calls are made with a Dial command too.

Seems there is nothing wrong, so why this strange behaviour??

TIA

Giorgio