[Asterisk-Users] Querying Nagios users...

Jeremy Melanson jeremy at preferredtime.com
Thu Jul 28 07:37:14 MST 2005

Hi all!

I've created a Nagios plugin that runs CLI commands via the Management
Interface, and checks the output of the command. It was originally
intended to check against my PRI line, but now it's a nice interface to
run just about any CLI command against it.

If anyone is interested, I can send the script (it's in Perl) and an
example of how to check the PRI status in Nagios.

I'd love to hear from other people about how to use it to check other
Asterisk features too.

-----
Jeremy Melanson