[Asterisk-Users] Stupid hold music

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Mon Jul 25 07:16:03 MST 2005

On Sunday 24 July 2005 22:44, Steve Gladden wrote:
> OK was actually able to pull it out of the archives!
>
> It's now at http://stuff.michiganbroadband.com/asterisk
>
> I'll leave it there for about a week or two then remove it.
> T othe best of my knowledge it's public domain, if anyone needs more info
> please contact me offlist.

Sorry, this ain't public domain - it's from the soundtrack for the 1996 PC
game 'The Neverhood' - the whole soundtrack was composed by Terry S. Taylor
and is full of this kind of stuff and much better :)

So, a commercial release, alas... well worth a search on your favourite
peer-to-peer music service to 'sample' though :)

Cheers,
Gavin.