[Asterisk-Users] oh323 geting voice problem g729 xeon 2.8 , fedora 1 , asterisk 1.0.6

Apu Islam apuislam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:14:35 MST 2005

several factors :

- check 'show translation' from asterisk to see how long it will take
for transcoding between your codecs. with your machine, should not be
long.

- the h323 endpoints latency. ( a lot of times this attributes to delay.)
- echo cancellation and zitter buffer ( zitter significantly improves this.)

-apu