[Asterisk-Users] Attended transfer not working (atxfer)

Damian Minkov damian at space-comm.com
Wed Jul 27 23:39:07 MST 2005

Ok, but it doesn't work. It prompts me again to transfer.

The secretary's phone rings - she picks up and talk to the gay. Then
hits **(Trasfer key sequence ) for atxfer - hears transfer prompt and
dials the trasferee numer.
Talks with the trasferee numer. The I tested firstly just the secretary
to hangup, I thought the two calls will be connected - but no lusk.
Then I tried as Bruno De Luca wrote the secretary to hit again
**(Trasfer key sequence ), but just hears a transfer prompt.
Any ideas. What I'm doing wrong?