[Asterisk-Users] Dial using URI(web) or using FORM(web)

JunkMail junkmail at segurajuda.dyndns.org
Tue Jul 26 09:48:08 MST 2005

Hello!

I have an Asterisk at home instalation with 7 users working OK, and I'ld like
to implement either a
-- Web dial feature, where the user would fill one form field with a phone
number and a connection would be created between his extention and the
entered number.
OR
-- Dial using an URI (callto:xxxxx link in a web page), having AstTapi
installed and configured in all workstations.

Considering we spend all day manually dialing numbers from our database, one
of those solutions would be GREAT !
The second solution should be easier but the windows dialer app just won't
do...

Thanks in advance

M.G.