[Asterisk-Users] Perl AGI

Nathan Pralle tarsi at binhost.com
Tue Jul 26 09:15:29 MST 2005

To deal with this problem, I've used DeadAGI in the h, t, and i events
(as appropriate) to detect and call the script again.

As such:
exten => h,1,DeadAgi,perlscript.pl|${UNIQUEID}|hangup

I pass the word "hangup" as the second word to flag to the AGI script
that this is a hangup event, not a normal one.  I track the call using
UNIQUEID so I can refer to it again after the call.

I have not tried any callback'ing.  This seems to work relatively well.

Nathan