[Asterisk-Users] Perl AGI

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Tue Jul 26 07:33:58 MST 2005

I am wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to do something.
I'm running a simple perl AGI which at the end of the call, creates a
MySQL row with some of the tasks done during the AGI session.
However, when the call is unexpectedly dropped (possibly the caller
hangs up before finishing the entire AGI flow), I don't get the MySQL
row created.

I'm wondering if there is a way using AGI or the Perl AGI library to
catch the event of a call drop or hangup so I create the MySQL row
and properly close all database connections. I tried using the $AGI-
 >setcallback() and putting code in the referenced callback function
but that doesn't seem to do it. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Waldo