[Asterisk-Users] Any experience with Sixtel--tollfreedirect--iax.cc?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Jul 26 08:43:59 MST 2005

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 10:06, Jay Milk wrote:
> There was a thread about sixtel not too long ago.  Quality is ok, when
> it's working.  DID requests can take weeks or months, some are never
> answered.  Termination usually works, and with decent quality.  Looks,
> feels and smells like a one-pony show -- and the pony needs a vet.

Pony needs to be put out to pasture -- My dealings with them and also through
close friends has not only turned me off of them but also driven me to the
point where I question their business ethics and practices.

As others have said: they seem to work when they work but I am *very* leery of
them.

-A.