[Asterisk-Users] Digium Card Question

Vic svictor at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Jul 25 20:03:04 MST 2005

Hi, everybody,
can someone please clarify Digium cards for me?
I was looking through the cards, and could not tell the difference between TE410P and TDM400P.
Looking at the picture, both of them can support up to 4 FXO. TE410P does not need any additional modules, with if I use TDM400P then I need to buy FXO modules, X100M right?
I want to build a simple IVR with my Asterisk and also send faxes using sendfax command. Do I need to get FXS ports or can I just get away with FXO?
Also, I am going to use Dell Dimensions 2400 - can I go with TE410P or should I get TE405? It seems like some cards are 3.3 V and some are 5V... Which one do I need to this PC?
Thank you in advance,
Vic