[Asterisk-Users] Operating AAH v1.1

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Mon Jul 25 07:39:07 MST 2005

For AAH or AMP support you might have better luck searching the forums at
these locations:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/asteriskathome/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/amportal/

And I'm assuming you have already been to:
http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/
you can find a summary of codes from the AAH Handbook:
http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/handbook/index.html#Section_7.1
also look at your features.conf file for call parking info.