[Asterisk-Users] 100% CPU with Unicall and * head

Denis Galvão - iSolve denis at isolve.com.br
Mon Jul 25 06:47:22 MST 2005

Hi all.

When I place a call Im getting this error:

Jul 25 09:50:07 WARNING[3200] channel.c: Exception flag set on
'UniCall/13-1', but no exception handler

Lots of this messages appeared on my Asterisk full log and the CPU
got 100%.

Topology:
Analog Phone - Hicom300H E1 - E1 Asterisk - IP Trunk

Problem:
1. Calls from Analog Phone through Asterisk is ok, but the messages
appeared.
2. Calls from IP Trunk to Analog Phone is not ok andd the messages
appeared too.

System:
Fedora Core 2 - Asterisk CVS HEAD(last week) - unicall-0.0.3pre3 -
spandsp-0.0.2pre18

----unicall.conf----
[channels]
language=br