[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID, Called ID and Forwarded ID

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Sun Jul 24 22:17:19 MST 2005

I have seen stuff like this over the last 2-3 months.

I have my .au mobile forwarded to my .pg mobile when I travel to .pg, lately
I have seen the actuall caller number (about 50% of the time) on my .pg cell
phone display.

It used to be that I would see my .au cell phone number as the number that
was calling.

As I say, this happens about 50% of the time, and has only happened in the
last 2 to 3 months.

Seems like a Telstra thing with exchange level call forwarding?

Regrds,