[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Business Edition

Aidan Van Dyk aidan at highrise.ca
Sat Jul 23 15:39:52 MST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
>> I guess I read 1 more FAQ than you.  But I'm not sure how quoting a
>> Google FAQ is libelous FUD.
>
> Your original message did not quote a Google FAQ, it accused Digium of
> joining the SoC program only to collect the $500 mentoring fees. I
> believe that qualifies :-)

My original message on the thread:
    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.telephony.pbx.asterisk.user:110284

where I quoted that FAQ, and specifically asked if Digium had worked out
anything with Google regarding this.

And when I ask a followup question to the previously answered one, it's
taken as libel?

Is this indicative to how Digium people respond to everything (including the
company that built the first asterisk-supporting hardware still continuing
to make hardware which Asterisk works on)?