[Asterisk-Users] announce hold time issues

voip technocrat tech_voip at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 22 23:51:07 MST 2005

 Dear frinends,

I am useing the asteirsk for ACD features my dobut is this in queues.conf

we can give the announce hold time yer or no .

If we give how yes how can we say that this hold time dynamically to the queuemembers .

are we manually setting any where that this call need to be last only for certain amount of time like that.

with regards

RK