[Asterisk-Users] Please help!! ASTCC logs only the first record !! What is wrong?

Bukoka Budoka budoka806 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:36:55 MST 2005

Hi,

i downloaded and installed  ( a week ago) ASTCC. I 've read that there was a
patch for astcc.agi that corrected cards in use e.t.c.  I suppose that this
patch was in the latest CVS which i download and installed.

I 've also modified the cdrs table by adding the callstart column in astcc
db. My calling card applications seems to work but my cdrs only keep the
first record for every calling card.  If i place a new call from my calling
card the new call is not being logged in the mysql. I get a cdr for every
card but only one. Even if i call two or three times from the same calling
card i only get one record.

However, the "amount used" by each card is incremented which is correct
because i ' ve placed new calls via this calling card.

My /var/lib/astcc/astcc-config.conf file is as follows:

maintcdr = YES
dbname = astcc
cardlength = 4
dbuser = asteriskdbuser