[Asterisk-Users] No Sound (2nd post)

Jack Freifeld jackiefry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:01:33 MST 2005

I have the same issue, running on WBEL 3.0, I have an older production
box that runs fine, but on this new box running the same OS and using
the new HEAD I have no audio.   I can complete calls just fine, but
trying to access any of the system audio yields nothing.  Tracking it
shows the files are playing and I'm getting no errors so its a bit of
a mystery.

-Jack