[Asterisk-Users] IAX over HTTP

Iassen Hristov ih.ng at databrokers.net
Fri Jul 22 09:13:52 MST 2005

I disagree. Isn't running it over a VPN the same thing?

I have been running with no problems:
a) a soft phone over a OpenVPN VPN (over TCP)
b) a soft phone over a MS PPTP VPN
c) a hard phone over a IPSec net-to-net VPN

For the soft phone I've used X-Ten (SIP) and idefisk (IAX)
For the hard phone I've used Budgetone BT-102, Sipura SPA-841 and ATCOM
AT-320 (w/ IAX2 firmware).

I've had no problems. I suppose it is a matter of a good connection.