[Asterisk-Users] --- Problem with queues.conf and extensions.conf ---

somesh s someshss at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 05:38:32 MST 2005

Hi Asterisk-Users,

We have a problem with queues.conf / extensions.conf

queues.conf file reads like ...

member => SIP/8399

extensions.conf reads like ...

exten => 8399, 1, SetCIDNum(${AccountNumber}|a)
exten => 8399, 2, Dial(SIP/8399,10,Ttrf)

When somebody calls to the queue, we observed that
it is not going through extensions.conf
(previous two lines)

That mean's it is not executing dial plan rather it
is directly dialing to 8399.

We can observe this in asterisk-cmd-line where
SetCIDNum is not executed.

Anybody has some pointers on this problem, please
do reply.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Somesh SS