[Asterisk-Users] Did anyone else get spammed by GIZMO?

Jerry Glomph Black asterisk-users at glomph.com
Fri Jul 22 00:18:08 MST 2005

It's not a spam.  They are not yokels.  Don't know about you....

Gizmo is basically a different front end offered by the Sipphone.com people, to
offer an alternative to Skype which is not a closed jail (interoperates with all
SIP devices, asterisk, etc.).

I think they sent the mail to all registered sipphone.com users.