[Asterisk-Users] IAXY & Voicemailmain problem

Steve Maroney steve at stevenet.net
Thu Jul 21 21:08:57 MST 2005

I have the original version of the IAXY. I had it laying around collecting
dust, now Im actually putting it to use. When I call my voicemail
extension (8500), Before I get the voice prompts from the voicemail app,
I hear tones that sound like the caller id tones that are heard when
montoring a phone call. While watching my Asterisk CLI, I see this error
at the sound of each tone:

Jul 21 23:06:03 WARNING[5111]: res_adsi.c:292 __adsi_transmit_messages: Unexpected response to ack:  (retry 2)

and then after a few tones I see:
Jul 21 23:06:04 WARNING[5111]: res_adsi.c:296 __adsi_transmit_messages: Maximum ADSI Retries (3) exceeded

and then the app conttinues :

    -- Playing 'vm-youhave' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'digits/9' (language 'en')

So Im guessing its something to do with ADSI.

So far, I only have this problem when checking voicemail, not for outgoing
calls to another voip<-->pstn gateway.

Thank you,
Steve Maroney