[Asterisk-Users] Can't hear auto-attendant

Dan Casey dcasey at debtresolve.com
Thu Jul 21 12:13:28 MST 2005

Using asterisk at home   1.1  and 1.3

ip phones are on the same network as asterisk. I can call another
extension and talk/listen w/ no problem.
If i dial my own extension (or do anything that makes asterisk play
sounds back to me ) I cannot hear anything.

this is what shows up in the CLI, when i dial my own extension.

    -- Goto (macro-vm,s-BUSY,1)
    -- Executing VoiceMail("SIP/440-35ab", "b440 at default") in new stack
    -- Playing 'vm-theperson' (language 'en')
  == Spawn extension (macro-vm, s-BUSY, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/440-35ab' in macro 'vm'
  == Spawn extension (macro-exten-vm, s, 7) exited non-zero on
'SIP/440-35ab' in macro 'exten-vm'
  == Spawn extension (from-internal, 440, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/440-35ab'
    -- Executing Macro("SIP/440-35ab", "hangupcall") in new stack

Thanks,

Dan