[Asterisk-Users] picking a cvs-head version

Eric "Skippy" Hope ehope at intrex.net
Thu Jul 21 11:29:50 MST 2005

Hi all,

Are there any good guidelines or resources for picking a relatively
stable version of cvs-head?  We're building a new server and need some
of the features that aren't in stable, but the latest cvs-head crashes
when trying to do a couple things we need.

We were able to find when the features we need were introduced, but
would like find a better method for finding a usable version than
working through the cvs one day at a time.

Any ideas or pointers?

Eric