[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Quit Registering with Broadvoice

Yonatan Ryabinski cigan1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:35:13 MST 2005

I actually had the same problem for a while. It would stop registering or it
would say something about register timeout.

I have made two changes that have successfully resolve this issue for more
then a week now.

I have added nat = yes in sip.conf under broadvoice peer section and I have
started using ntp on the asterisk machine ntp.nasa.gov <http://ntp.nasa.gov>

This solved my problems. I actually have two lines registered with them.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Yoni.

http://cigan1.smugmug.com/