[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Quit Registering with Broadvoice

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Tue Jul 19 13:38:43 MST 2005

Joe McConnaughey wrote:

> Hello -
>
> I've been using Broadvoice with Asterisk for a couple of months with
> no issues.  Today, it has stopped registering.  The Sip Debug from CLI
> is below.  It tries to register five times and then gives up.  Any
> suggestions?  As you might suspect, I have not been able to get
> Broadvoice on the phone and usually get cut off after being on hold
> about 5 minutes.

I would be VERY surprised if it was your setup that was the issue.
I recently dumped them as a provider after several months of 'iffy' service.

Check their BOYD setup page for asterisk in case they've changed
something there,
other than that crossing your fingers will do as much good as trying to
contact them.

JD

--
JD Austin