[Asterisk-Users] Queues and timeouts

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Jul 21 07:30:57 MST 2005

I've got several agents on a queue. However, they often forget to go
"not ready" or log off when they can't answer the phone.

I would like a person calling my queue to be on the queue for a max of 2
minutes, and I'm using the rrmemory strategy.

I put a timeout of 12 on the call to my agent in the [AgentQ] context
(they log on using Agentlogincallback). It all seems to work ok, except
that I get a load of "pbx.c: Timeout, but no rule 't' in context
'AgentQ'" in the error log. What would I use in the 't' rule to stop
this error from ocurring ?

/* extensions.conf portion for calling agent */
[AgentQ]

exten => _6XXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},12)

/* extensions.conf portion for calling the q */
[macro-callq]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,GotoIfTime(${ARG4},${ARG5},*,*?s,4)
exten => s,3,Goto(s,6)
exten => s,4,Playback(${ARG3})
exten => s,5,Queue(${ARG2},nt,,,120)
exten => s,6,Voicemail(su${ARG1})