[Asterisk-Users] New voiceovers for Allison Smith: submit today

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Jul 20 15:55:12 MST 2005

I'm sending in a set of voiceover requests to Allison Smith this
afternoon.  I haven't kept up with the -users list to know if there
is someone keeping track of this stuff any more...  We only have a
few phrases for her to record, and if anyone has applications which
require Allison's voice for the "asterisk-sounds" repository, let me
know.  I'll be sending this in around 22:00 PDT today, so act fast.

Please format the requests in the style:

%filename%text-to-speak

example:

%auth-incorrect.gsm%Login incorrect.  Please enter your password
followed by the pound key.

Any pronunciation keys should be in-line, inside of [brackets].
Please email directly to me.

JT