[Asterisk-Users] "That is not a valid conference number.." with ztdummy running

O'Neill,Davin S. DONEILL at mitre.org
Wed Jul 20 10:41:52 MST 2005

I previously had Asterisk 1.0.7 running on a Linux 2.4.x kernel with
ztdummy.  I was able to do things like meetme and music on hold.  I
recently installed Asterisk 1.0.9 on a different machine with a Linux
2.6.x kernel running ztdummy.  I installed and configured everything the
same way, but when I try to call into a conference room I get the error
message stating, "that is not a valid conference number...".

An 'lsmod' shows that ztdummy is running:

Module                  Size  Used by
ztdummy                 3924  0
zaptel                205956  1 ztdummy
crc_ccitt               2113  1 zaptel

My meetme.conf:

conf => 2100

my extensions.conf:

exten => 2100,1,MeetMe(2100)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!!